Saturday 17 October 2020

The Orion Nebula Reprocessed

I have a new found friend and astro-mentor called Bob Stuart, who I met this year via Facebook in one of the astronomy groups.  Bob very kindly agreed to process one of my shots early shots and since then we've often chatted online, taken part in Leigh Astro Society Zoom meetings and I even bought my MGEN-II standalone guider off him. 

Whenever I moan about the difficulties I'm having in processing shots Bob always wants to have a go at processing it for me - lovely chap! So here's his version of my recent Orion Nebula shot.  It took about three processed versions to het to this but I think you'll agree it's better than anything I've produced by myself.

One day I hope to be able to process all my own shots, but for now it's good to see that my equipment is capable of getting some decent results.

No comments:

Post a Comment